Dog Bite Prevention EducatorYour Certification Program
This program The Speak Dog program, was approved for CEUS
PPAB- 6 IAABC- 2.5 CPDT – 2.5
Avoid Behavior Myopia Through a Comprehensive Understanding of Canine Communication & Social Behavior
Help Keep Pets and Families Together!
Dogs don’t whisper nor do they talk, they use a complicated system of communication to express themselves. Learning to talk dog will:
- Enhance the relationship you have with your own dog and dogs you come into contact with on a daily basis
- Have an immediate impact on the way you meet and greet dogs in public.
- Help you effectively communicate with dogs, keeping everyone safe, humans and canines alike.
- Help you reliably predict a dogs future behavior given a set of conditions and by understanding its communication you can avoid being bitten and better educate others on bite prevention.
- Understand whether the training you are embarking on is reinforcing or punishing to the dog by effectively reading their body language and better understanding their emotional state.
- Help enrich the lives of dogs by making them feel safer and more empowered through the application of consent testing.
- Open dogs up to a new world. Speaking Dog helps them feel more empowered, it enriches their lives and can make them feel safer.
- Recognize that like people, dogs personalities range from being social butterflies to wallflowers.
Join a program that has proven in the past to be very successful, hundreds of professionals have participated in it and thoroughly enjoyed it.
- To certify as a Dog Bite Prevention Educator, you must complete all 17 lessons
- Complete a final online, open-book test
- Submit 2 x 30-second videos and
- Complete an observational worksheet regarding your dog’s behavior.
Join the Email List
Stay up to date on our latest news & events
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact