As professional dog trainers and behavior consultants, we know that training a dog requires a combination of knowledge and mechanical skills; after all, dog training is a hands-on project. We also recognize that there are several ways to train a dog, lots of different methods, and many conflicting and varied philosophies about how training should be approached. So, let’s learn the important concepts that can help us to help our clients in a fun and easy way.
In this program we cover what we believe are the Top Ten Knowledge Concepts that as professional trainers we need to transfer to our clients in support of, and as a foundation to the key skills we teach them.
The Concepts provide invaluable information for all pet dog guardians and caregivers!
Key Topics Covered
- How to help clients make the best decision in choosing a dog trainer. We know that training a dog requires a combination of knowledge and mechanical skills; after all, dog training is a hands-on project.
- How your skill training programs can be supported with the necessary concept knowledge to help you help your clients train their dogs
- How to communicate to clients why we use +R training methods amongst all the conflicting and varied philosophies out there
- Learn how to make it easy for your clients to choose you as a professional dog trainer, these 10 recordings can be used on your website, social media or in emails to promote the Top-Ten Knowledge Concepts.
- Learn how these concepts can also be used to support lesson plans, homework emails and the transfer of important knowledge.
- How the supportive eBook can be used to promote your services and your philosophy to potential clients and those who have signed up for class
In this program you will receive:
- 1 x eBook detailing each concept. This can be used on your website or forwarded to your client
- 1 x PDF of the full colour PowerPoint slides
- Your ten individual short video files to use however you need in support of your training and business growth
#1 Your Best Decision
#2 +R Rocks
#3 “No!” isn’t a Behavior.
#4 Management for Success
#5 You’ve Got It
#6 Your Training Gear
#7 The Training Steps
#8 What Will You Name It?
#10 Practice Makes Perfect!
Don’t underestimate what a fantastic resource you will have at your fingertips!
The short videos are absolutely invaluable for pre and post-class emails!
- Why not send video one, Your Best Decision, when a new client signs up for a class?
- You can then send video 2, +R Rocks, in the class reminder email.
- Send videos 1-9 throughout your group class course, as well as to your private training clients!
Not only will you be sending your clients invaluable information that will help them train their dogs more successfully; you will also be adding value to your business. Your clients will recognize and appreciate the extra effort that you go to by providing additional resources to support them!