DogNostics Student Enrolment and Instalment Payment Agreement
Whereas the Student desires to be trained by DogNostics in subjects the Student considers DogNostics to be qualified and in consideration of the covenants and premises contained herein DogNostics and the Student agree as follows;
#1 Responsibilities of DogNostics Education
- DogNostics will provide training to the Student professionally and in accordance with DogNostics mission, vision, values and code of conduct
- DogNostics may, at its sole discretion, modify the course offerings, course content, fees, instructors and any other details relating to the courses without prior notice or liability to the Student.
#2 Responsibilities of the Student
The Student acknowledges and agrees that:
- The Student understands written and spoken English at the high school graduate level;
- The Student is at least Eighteen (18) years old;
- The Student is responsible for obtaining all required course materials except where otherwise noted;
- The Student must comply with this agreement and with DogNostics policies and rules;
- The Student must use ‘force-free’ training techniques as defined by DogNostics and in line with The Pet Professional Guild Guiding Principles;
- DogNostics is a private, non-vocational, non-registered training resource and cannot and will not now or in the future guarantee job placement to the Student upon their successful completion of training. DogNostics does not certify that completing any training with
- DogNostics will qualify the Student to work with dogs or dog owners in any capacity.
- The student agrees to pay all program fees and agrees that if payment options are approved, this only constitutes approval to pay each month and not to avoid paying the total program cost.
- The Student will work through the program according to the curriculum and module instructions as communicated by the instructor.
If you register for a DogNostics Program and designate the payment type as monthly, the following terms and conditions shall apply
#3 Terms of Payment
- DogNostics students are responsible for the full amount of the program/workshop even though payment options are provided.
- When a monthly recurring payments option is chosen, DogNostics will accept payments off the account in consecutive monthly installments until the invoice is paid off in full.
- Monthly Automatic Renewal (recurring payments) are provided as a courtesy to the Student. The Student may withdraw from training at any time for any reason. The Student shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees already paid in the event of withdrawal and the student will be invoiced for the remainder of the program cost.
- If there is a default in making any payment, DogNostics will immediately discontinue providing training. The student’s enrolment in the training will be canceled and no part of the previous monthly installments or any subsequent payment will be refunded to the Student;
- DogNostics may terminate the Student’s enrolment for non-payment of fees. The Student will not be refunded any fees already paid. A final invoice will be emailed to the student for the balance of the program fees
- DogNostics reserves the right to refuse to accept for enrolment any Student, for any reason whatsoever, at the sole discretion of DogNostics. DogNostics shall not be under any obligation to inform the Student of the reasons for non-acceptance.
- DogNostics will not sell or give personal Student information to any third party unless required to do so by law or unless the Student approves.
The Student hereby consents to the gathering, use, and disclosure of all personal information that DogNostics is obligated to collect, use and disclose to comply with its legal obligations.
#5. Intellectual Property
- DogNostics owns the copyright and all other forms of intellectual property rights and protections that may now or hereafter be obtained for all materials used in any course, and for all materials contained on the DogNostics website. Such intellectual property rights shall include, without limitation, all rights, title and interest in and to all: (i) letters patent issued worldwide; (ii) trade secrets, and all trade secret rights and equivalent rights under the common law, State law, Federal law, Provincial law and laws of foreign countries; (iii) other literary property or authors’ rights, whether or not protected by copyright under common law, state law, Federal law, Provincial law and laws of foreign countries; and (iv) proprietary indicia, trademarks, trade names, symbols, logos and/or brand names.
- When the download is permitted, course materials may be printed once by the Student for the Student’s personal use.
- The course materials may not be printed again without the express permission of DogNostics.
- No course materials may be photocopied, or otherwise copied, used in any other way by or distributed to any third party without the prior consent from DogNostics, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Any student, past or present, found by DogNostics, to have violated this copyright will be terminated from enrolment and any certifications will be revoked and the student will be subject to legal action.
- DogNostics makes no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials and instruction provided by DogNostics or with respect to any results desired to be obtained by the student from the use of the training, materials or instruction.
- DogNostics does not represent or warrant that completion of the training qualifies the student to practice dog training or any other animal profession.
#7. Liability Limitation
- DogNostics will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages however caused with respect to DogNostics training or DogNostics Students.
- As a material condition of DogNostics entering into this Agreement, and in regard to any cause of action arising out of or related to this Agreement including, but not limited to, claims of negligence, breach of contract or breach of warranty or otherwise, or any other claim whether in contract, tort or any other legal theory, the Student agrees that the total liability of DogNostics shall in no event exceed the total amount paid by the Student to DogNostics.
- Students agree that they shall at all times promptly indemnify and hold harmless DogNostics, its employees, instructors and agents from and against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements) incurred by DogNostics as a result of any claim, action, suit or proceeding brought against DogNostics, its employees, instructors or agents arising from or in any way connected to the actions or omissions of the Student.
#9. General Terms
- Any failure on the part of DogNostics to enforce any part of this agreement, its terms or conditions shall not be considered a waiver of any right thereafter to insist upon compliance to terms or conditions or any other term or condition of the Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, as applicable, without regard to conflict of law provisions thereof.
- The Parties shall be relieved from their obligations (other than the obligation to make payments) at any time upon the occurrence and for the duration of any act or event outside the control of the Parties which would render the performance of such obligations impossible, or by any event constituting force majeure, providing that the Party so relieved of its obligations shall take reasonable steps to prevent, correct or amend such act or event which renders such performance of obligations impossible. After ninety (90) consecutive or cumulative days of the suspension of Party’s obligations due to force majeure, the other Party may terminate the Agreement.
- The Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the Parties relating to the subject matter therein and supersedes all prior agreements, arrangements, negotiations, and representations, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter thereof. The Student has not relied upon any representation, arrangement, understanding or agreement (whether written or oral, whether given by DogNostics or DogNostics’ agents, employees or instructors) not expressly set out in this Agreement.
#10. Refund Policy
- Please read the full program description and any curriculum content made available to you, prior to purchase to ensure that your chosen program meets your requirements.
- We are unable to issue refunds once the Student begins their program.
- If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can work with you to ensure your chosen program meets your needs.
- Each Party acknowledges that it has read this Agreement and each Party understands and agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Join the Email List
Stay up to date on our latest news & events